Several types of natural herbs are widely used for the treatment for certain diseases and conditions, and maca is one of them. It comes from the root of a plant cultivated in Peru. It is used by the locals because of its healing properties; it is also believed to help with sexual dysfunction in men and menopause symptoms in women. Some people even say that maca root can be used to get a bigger butt, but is that true?
Can You Use Maca Root for Bigger Butt?
You need to be realistic about this; the shape of your butt is determined by many factors, such as bone structure, genetics, health and diet. You can't expect to get a bigger butt just by taking maca root as it is not a magic substance.
You can get a bigger butt by a combination of taking maca root and doing strength training exercises. Maca can help regulate hormone, thus assisting the fat accumulation in thighs, hips and butt. To get bigger butt, you should also add some exercises focused on thighs and gluteus, such as butt kicks and squats.
How to Use Maca Root for Bigger Butt?
Now you know that maca can help you get a bigger butt when combined with an exercise routine. Maca can also boost your energy and make exercises more efficient. So how to use maca root for this aim?
- Take maca root with plain water first thing in the morning before you eat your breakfast. In this way, it can be better processed by your body. Make sure that your maca powder is organic and high-quality.
- If you suffer from any kind of digestive condition or have a sensitive digestive system, then gelatinized maca is a better choice than raw maca.
- Make sure to follow an exercise routine that includes squats, leg lifts, hill jogging and leg curls.
The Dosage and Frequency of Taking Maca
The maximum amount of maca to be taken daily is 1500 mg. Exceeding this dose can result in an endocrine system over-stimulation. Usually, a 500 mg tablet of maca root every 8 to 12 hours is enough to take advantage of its beneficial properties.
Possible Side Effects of Taking Maca Root
When you use maca root for bigger butt, you should be aware of the possible side effects.
1. Mental Side Effects
Maca root can have some side effects on the central nervous system. Complaints about insomnia, headaches and mood swings arise when using maca root supplements; however, no official studies have proven that these side effects are due to the use of maca.
2. Thyroid Complications
If you suffer from thyroid disorders, then you may want to refrain from taking maca root as it contains high levels of iodine. Iodine can be counterproductive for thyroid hormone levels and lead to further health complications, including severe hair loss, skin dryness, menstrual period irregularity, and even kidney failure, among others.
3. Other Side Effects
Some people may experience heart palpitations, high blood pressure, dizziness, heartburn, allergies, and digestive problems such as indigestion, diarrhea and abdominal pain. The side effects can vary from person to person and in many cases are dose-dependent.
Note: You should always consult a health professional before taking a new drug or supplement, especially if you suffer from a previously known medical condition or disease.
Other Supplements to Make Your Butt Bigger
If you don't want to use maca root for bigger butt, the good news is that many other supplements and herbs are believed to help women get bigger butt. These supplements usually have natural progesterone, estrogen, diosgenin and phytoestrogens which are hormones that can help distribute fat in proper places. However, it is imperative that you carefully choose and evaluate the use of any kind of supplement.
- Fish oil has been related to multiple health benefits including curves enhancement, as it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Natural phytoestrogens found in Aguaje pills can mimic some body-produced hormones that are related to bigger butt in women.
- Vitamin E is believed to improve women’s curve, make the skin softer and reduce stretch marks and cellulite. Taking a capsule on a daily basis can be beneficial for your overall looks.
- Foods like fennel seeds, fenugreek and a herb known as dong quai are believed to be very rich in phytoestrogens, therefore helping enhance women’s curves. These herbs can be ingested raw or in the form of supplements.